View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 06:06 AM   #622
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Crissnan - Goodreads do seem to be having the odd issue with their API and annoyingly they don't seem to be responding particularly actively to enquiries about it. Personally I haven't had any issues with adding books to my shelves - if I did I would be diving in to try to fix it. But then again I am only adding one book at a time in my day to day usage.

That "Add shelves" issue I can replicate. Again they are not responding to my query about it. It could be that the response code it is giving back of "201" is actually a "valid" response code for all I know, rather than an error one, because it does actually add the shelf on goodreads. Will wait a bit longer to see if they respond to the thread and then look to tweak the plugin if needed.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show...s-add-to-shelf
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote