View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 10:07 AM   #3
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I had to vote fish, because I had no idea. It would be super cool to see a galaxy in the night sky with the naked eye.
I was tempted to vote on the fish for the same reason...but I decided to make a guess instead

I have no idea how large the Andromeda galaxy is but I do know that it is huge compared to the Milky Way.

Spoiler:
Turns out my guess was correct.

Last edited by pdurrant; 03-21-2013 at 10:12 AM.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote