View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:28 PM   #6
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
Oh dear. I'm deathly afraid they're going to tell me to do a reset, which I've already done (and which didn't solve the problem). I HATE having to do resets, because then I have to sideload my 1000+ library ALL OVER AGAIN.

Maybe I can convince them I already did one recently and won't have to do another one...
I'm pretty sure you did one right after you get the reply to your new support ticket didn't you . This is one instance where I'd actually ignore that advice and let on you just did another one (normally I wouldn't suggest that since a reset can solve a lot of problems). Hopefully when you get to Tier 2 they can get you sorted out.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote