View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Lovefilm on Kindle

I've got Kindle Fire HD 7", bought from Amazon Germany.
It comes with a 30 day trial of love film.
I'm not sure about it yet, but that way the "video" menu at least comes to life.

I've got Kindle Fire HD 8.9" from Amazon US.
Here, in the "videos" menu, I can't access lovefilm. I could add my own MP4s, though.

Both Kindle Fires appear in my German Amazon account.
In Lovefilm, I can't manage Amazon units, just other ones (for example my iPad mini).

I guess, the Kindle Fire HD 8.9" still somehow is linked to Amazon US?

Any idea, how/whether I can bring lovefilm to the Kindle Fire HD 8.9"? Without using the web browser or something like that. Natively, like on my Kindle Fire HD 7".
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote