View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 02:15 PM   #89
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkef View Post
I should be able to do a Greek translation, if there is interest. I speak it natively and I am very proficient in English.
Hi,

Great idea! We are very interested in good Greek translation. I am going to prepare .ts files containing new features next week . You can download it here and as soon as you are finished just upload the file here and we will create a new update file with new translations.
Big thanks in advance!

Σας ευχαριστούμε!
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote