View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #5
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarysnack View Post
Yep, the protector is off. It seems like a small issue that I probably wouldn't notice during reading, but it isn't really a cheap device. I might take it in to chapters and see if I can get a replacement.
Most probably your best bet. Seems like a flaw with your device, might be a small flaw but like you said not what you want with an expensive device of any type. Easily fixed with a replacement .
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote