View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 09:19 AM   #14
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Well. The Proboom build is part of the buildroot stuff. Without actually just GITting down a copy the extracation of the interim build files may well be meaningless. As the targets will likely be missing. However this is a completed and working build for the 5
(I included them anyway for your delectation or extraction)

The SDL build actually builds completely unpatched (I had a look in the BR makes)
I'll include my last (as-is OOTB build) here for your perusal.

I think the SDL page flip stuff you gave me just needs shuffling in the right spot. Im looking in src/video/fbcon/SDL_fbvideo.c and .h as a starting place

Quote:
/* Update for double-buffering, if we can */
if ( flags & SDL_DOUBLEBUF ) {
if ( vinfo.yres_virtual == (height*2) ) {
current->flags |= SDL_DOUBLEBUF;
flip_page = 0;
flip_address[0] = (char *)current->pixels;
flip_address[1] = (char *)current->pixels+
current->h*current->pitch;
this->screen = current;
FB_FlipHWSurface(this, current);
this->screen = NULL;
}
}
Looks a likely recipient of love.
Attached Files
File Type: gz games.tar.gz (1.7 KB, 245 views)
File Type: gz prboom-2.5.0.tar.gz (1.81 MB, 260 views)
File Type: gz sdl-confs.tar.gz (1.1 KB, 234 views)
File Type: gz sdl-1.2.15.tar.gz (4.26 MB, 231 views)
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote