View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #3
Anabana
Zealot
Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire 7" & 10"; 11"(?)-12" Lenovo laptop
Screen sensitivity makes a big difference for me. I've played with a neighbor's Kindle and it didn't respond well to my slight tremors. Aging is only fun while you're a kid! So, my neighbor said my fingers were 'stuttering',
more than one page turn or it would end up in a different location than I wanted. That was frustrating. Had the same problem with the first Nook I tried out a few years back (not NC) - should have remembered that.

I didn't have that at all with the Galaxy tab - but it seems SO geared to games and videos which is not of interest to me. At least, not on a 7" screen.

OK, considering the length of time that the NC has been out, I understand penny-wise pound-foolish. Perhaps I'll be able to find a Nexus 7 in one of the stores to try out.

You've given me some good points to consider. THANKS!
Anabana is offline   Reply With Quote