View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:39 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Absolutely only paid $1.99. There hasn't been a single book since agency pricing that I've been compelled to spend more than $4.99 for.

BTW, I think the cover for Shana Galan's Lord and Lady Spy came from the same photo shoot.
Good catch! They are the same models and he is wearing the same outfit. It just different dresses. I don't care for the dress on the other cover it looks wrinkled not to mention where is her undergarments?! Scandalous! Not ever a garter! They wore stockings and all kinds of feminine things under their dresses.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote