View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 07:30 AM   #42
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
Looks like you don't have the files named properly, as there's a trailing @ in the filenames.
Ashish:

Thanks for answering this. I don't have much working knowledge on Ubuntu.

And welcome back to the PDFRead thread!

I noticed that you are interested in adapting the pi alogrithm into PDFRead (like I was thinking of doing, however, my windows installation does not support successful compilation of that program )) The pi program does work on Unix systems (hopefully so on Unbuntu). Since pi is currently front-ended by python code and generates images of ebook pages, it would appear the incorporating of it into PDFRead would be relatively simple and a perfect fit!!!

Have you done any testing of this?

Nice to see you back!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote