View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #12
frozennorth
Evangelist
frozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic somethingfrozennorth has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Onyx Boox RIP, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Libra
Looking for a replacement for stanza. I downloaded the free app of quickreader and so far I'm liking it. Especially the calibre integration. But it doesn't let you download any books in the free version, so you can only check it out with the 2 books included plus user guide.

My question for Patrick or those of you who already use the paid version: Does it support disply styles ie. bold and italic? If yes I would purchase it.

Other things I would like to have:
Progress bar at bottom
Progress pie chart and checkmark for read books on library page just like stanza

It looks like megareader is basically the same without the speed reading option, am I right? I wouldn't mind learning to read a bit faster. Slowpoke reader here.

Last edited by frozennorth; 10-15-2011 at 07:10 PM.
frozennorth is offline   Reply With Quote