View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #10
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
...I saw elsewhere that you (LadyF) went with LN,FN in author field. Does that require a lot of re-entering author info whenever you import metadata?
No, I wanted to but when the directions, often conflicting, started coming through, my poor mind got so confused, it shut down (I have ADD do I have to have simplicity), especially since it appeared I was going to have to edit my authors manually (I only have 492; yikes!). I haven't given up on the idea but, for now, the project is on hold.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote