View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 10:37 AM   #6
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drjenkins View Post
Actually it does make a difference. Many books use a file named titlepage.xhtml for the actual Title Page. If you "Add a Cover" it overwrites that file and you lose the Title Page.

Now, I know to make sure I rename the current file before adding a cover. If I forget, I have to go back to the original file and export/import the Title Page.
That would be a feature of the editor, the EPUB structure still doesn't care.

(And anyway, as pointed out below, that happened because of the semantics, not filename, so it is a moot point.)

Last edited by eschwartz; 05-01-2015 at 02:33 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote