View Single Post
Old 08-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #63
Anthem
Guru
Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anthem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, OnePlus Nord
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeggieCat View Post
Exactly. 28 pages is a drop in the bucket. Transitioning from solely reading pbooks to being totally comfortable with my ereaders was a process that took me years to accomplish.
I also noticed that it took quite a long time to really fully adjust to reading e-books in a way that felt as natural and comfortable as I was used to with reading printed books.

I read my first e-book on a Palm m105... and it was awkward. Read Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern on my Toshiba Pocket PC and it was... OK.

But these days, I just grab an e-reader or a tablet and start reading. And it feels completely normal.
Anthem is offline   Reply With Quote