View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #255
auspex
Groupie
auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auspex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Nexus 5x
Version 2.4.0 - 1/28/13 [still with the insane non ISO dates!]

Your ereader now has software version 2.4.0. With it,you can:
  1. Archive books to free up space on your eReader -- then download them again when you need them
  2. Delete books to remove them from your Library

SO, there's absolutely nothing useful in the notes. Nothing about bugfixes (which they definitely did - it no longer randomly changes to a miniscule font on chapter change - though strictly that was a 2.3.2 fix, but 2.3.2 never seems to have been released here). Also, it now correctly shows what chapter I'm reading when I go to the TOC - but annoyingly still doesn't use that chapter when I make an annotation.
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote