View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #2
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmith View Post
I have a Sony reader that I use often. My kids have started using it a ton too so my mother gave me hers which she doesn't use. When I connected it to my computer and tried to transfer a book from my library onto the "new" reader I got the message "This eBook cannot be transferred because the Reader is authorized to another user". Ho do I get past this? Do I need some sort of user information from my mother? Do I need to re-register it? Any help would be appreciated.
Easiest is to get your mother to deauthorise then authorise it to your account... if you can't get it deauthorised then a factory reset will do the same thing and just authorise to your account...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote