View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #56
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
This does not work with the kindle touch, does it?
I don't know if it changed since yesterday's update but there is a way to add fonts to the Kindle Touch without jailbreaking or patching. It's similar to the way you add to the K4\K3 you just don't need calibre for it.

You basically put the fonts in the folder like you do for the K4/K3 then type a command in the search bar. It then flushes the font cache reboots and adds your font. I don't have a KT so I can't verify it works but from the threads I've read it did on the firmware before yesterday's update. It may still.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote