View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #51
RHWright
Addict
RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RHWright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST, Nexus 7
I'm a bit of a font/typeface geek, with some desktop publishing in the ancient past, so it's not really a fair question.

For my own reading, I do prefer serif fonts in general. Though I'm not so picky that I must have total font control on my ereader for all files. As long as there's a reasonably sized/spaced serif font I'm OK with that.

On my NOOK I generally go with Malabar at the middle size and that works for most any file. For some content I do need to tweak it, but rarely.
RHWright is offline   Reply With Quote