View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Emcee
Emcee began at the beginning.

Device: sony
help with converting

help please with calibre
Hi all - I am Emcee - a newbie to this group. I am using Calibre and for some reason I am unable to convert my files to EPUB so they can be read. I can convert to MOBI but my sony reader is not too fond of MOBI. The problem with the conversion is all the lines run together - squished like - I get about 15 lines in one half inch - hard to explain - but a 150 page book is reduced down to about 30 pages if you get my drift. I am not too technically challenged but I really don't know how to go about fixing this problem. This problem helps whether I am converting from LIT, LRT, PDF or MOBI to EPUB. I have un-installed Calibre and re-installed - and that did not correct the problem. I have gone thru my books and I can open them on my computer in the other formats so the downloads are good. I can't remember when this problem started or whether I have always had it - I know that last year I was really frustrated reading my reader only to open a new book and it was all screwed up. I sort of quit using my reader but I have started again. Thanks for any help
Emcee is offline   Reply With Quote