View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 11:30 AM   #5
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
mmmm

I was reading through the manual stored on the Cybook and tried a dictionary lookup . Moving back to the manual I find that the script on the following pages corrupted . Looks like the font had changed to " Symbols " ( If you know MSWord ) .

Hoping it's not going to happen again ....

Then it became interesting ......

I got stuck in menus - and no button press etc would release me from them .. there were 5 menus open on the screen ..... .

At least I was allowed to switch off .

Going back into the manual - all is fine - no problem !!!!!

Last edited by GeoffC; 03-31-2008 at 11:41 AM.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote