View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #13
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali Yuga View Post
Compared to the gaping hole in CA tax revenues during the recession (thanks, Prop 13),
Yes I DO thank Prop 13 !

Otherwise any time there was a budget shortfall the first thing they ( government ) would think of doing is raising my property tax to try and make up the difference. Instead of doing what they SHOULD be doing, that is, making a budget that takes into account the actual income they recieve and spend LESS then they have comeing in!

It mades me sssooo mad when they cannt even do what Im expected to do, that is, figure out my income and spend less then I bring in.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote