View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 09:49 AM   #121
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
Thank you pkbo! This is very clear and now I find useful! Because I did not understand the icons, my feeling was the notes are there, but I can not select what I want!

But know I understand it!

If you get the shading working, this CR3 is for me complete!

Also, double check on notes that on some books, appears some strange characters between sentences. I will post an example so you can see.

thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbo View Post
sein thanks for the clarification.

I will try to explain. There are five possible actions:
  1. Move selection
  2. Increase selection by paragraph
  3. Decrease selection by paragraph
  4. Increase selection by phrase
  5. Decrease selection by phrase
There should be five icons on the bottom of the page representing possible actions and currently selected action. You can select the action by pressing left/right buttons of the joystick. Actions performed by pressing the up or the down buttons of the joystick. I guess moving is obvious. About increasing/decreasing selection. You may consider it as pushing|pulling selection boundaries. When you increase selection up button pulls upper boundary and down button pulls lower boundary. When you decrease selection up button pushes lower boundary and up button pushes upper boundary.

I agree it would be usefull, let me see what can be done here.
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote