View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 12:21 PM   #32
good153
Enthusiast
good153 began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad
Thanks a lot for your effort. I have experienced the convenience of the function of bookmarks and the rest. Here is one problem. The bookmarks cannot work in the mode of landscape. I think using the mode of landscape in order to see small font document more clearly is quite important. Could you please fix the problem? Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Kostousov View Post
Hello.

I am happy to see that somebody find my addition useful. I also improved my reading with iLiad.

Now, I added some edition possibility for bookmark. You can set name for each bookmark by pressing bookmark icon in bookmark dialog (the same icon which is using for adding bookmark). And second addition - you can add more than 12 bookmark. Bookmarks are being displayed in several pages.

I also know about some bugs. I cannot get normal control on keyboard, I need to clean code and may be, improve some solutions. I also plan to add possibility for comments.

By the way, everybody, who will try this new ipdf, please, bakup all your manifest files. I cannot give any warranty that addition works properly.

P.S: Can anybody test powersaving of "all in one ipdf" in comparing with ipdf 2.11?
good153 is offline   Reply With Quote