View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #49
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virag View Post
After reading this forum I went and joined Kobo to get the book as a last minute gift. Crazy Kobo wouldn't let me log in at first with my new acct and now it won't let me use my card which I know for a fact has more then enough Money on it. I"m hating it but it looks like I'm going to have to pay more to get the book. Funny my card works at Books on board and Fictionwise without a hitch. Are there any other stores carrying it for a good price other then Amazon at this point?
It's a Canadian company - I had to switch to a different card, as the first one I tried would never clear as ok (would have been it's first international purchase). A different mastercard worked just fine.

The 50% off coupon was only for a S. King "classic", so I didn't expect it to work on the new one, but still a good price on a new release (then again, it may still be overpriced).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote