View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Here's an interesting post I read recently about the limit for text clipping.

Quote:
dog says:
I know there is a limit ,but not sure how much. Here is an old posting from a reader about clippings:

I did a test with a DRM'd Amazon book and a non-DRM'd book.

Using text size 1, with the Amazon book I was able to clip 39 pages. I got the error on the 40th page.

Using text size 1, with a non-DRM'd book, I clipped 80 pages with no problem. My fingers got tired so I quit, but I think you can draw your own conclusions. I did this AFTER the first test, so the limit is not in the myclippings.txt file itself. All the clips from both tests were in there.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote