View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 11:59 AM   #8
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by leecole View Post
I have and use Collections for Kindle Fire app, and I have several hundred Calibre books loaded into it (when I say Calibre books, I mean mostly epub books the Calibre has converted into mobi) and if I select any one of them, and click OPEN, the Kindle Fire does indeed open the book, no problem. When I close the book, I return to the Fire's home, and the next time I enter Collections app, I enter on a edit of that books info where I may update my reading progress if I desire. Ideally closing the book would have taken me back into Collections, but the point is, Collections is able to open the Kindle Reader with the book. Collections doesn't download the books, so they are already in the Sdcard/Books folder, maybe Calibre Companion needs to download from Calibre into Sdcard/Books folder.

I use Dolphin browser instead of Silk, for that reason, when I download from Calibre server, Dolphin asks where I want to download to, and I choose Sdcard/Books.

Lee Cole
It sounds like you are using a real kindle, not the Kindle for Android app on a non-kindle device. Is this true? If not, can you give me a link to the app you referring to?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote