View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #15609
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazrin View Post
Not quite the level of Hugh's work, but it was good.

Now onto something completely different. Probably. I really don't know what I am going to read next. I will decide tomorrow.
I have started Lockdown by Sean Black and am about 75% through it after 1.5 workdays of reading, very easy reading. Should be done tomorrow.

Apparently my next book with be Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell which just came available through my library. I reserved it last year for the book club. So, just to be clear, Cloud Atlas is science fiction, right Jon?

I will leave it there for now and decide later if I think it fits elsewhere better.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote