View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:28 AM   #27
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjobama View Post
In Calibre, click the "Preferences" icon at the top, then another icon towards the top of that screen will say "add your own columns." Then click the green "+" on the far right and do your thing.

I added my own column, the "yes/no" style (you'll see it there) so that I can mark a book as read with a green check mark once I've read it. Then at a glance to the list I can see what I've already read.
thanks so much

Its that simple then lol Get lost when I here about plug ins and stuff.
Just want basic and easy. Filed your answer away for future reference.

Decided that the Tags columns can do it's own thing, but good to refer to if I need to know what kind of book it is. I find free ones all over and by the time I get to read wont know what they are lol
Tried changing the tags but only did 20 and had enough.

So I have followed your instructions and created a Genre column.
So do I now type in thriller biography etc and thats it?
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote