View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 08:00 AM   #35
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
One of the hats I wear in the real workd is a network administrator and I would like to say from purely an IT perspective it makes little difference which format is used to store an ebook in. I recommend that the originator of this thread look at the ebook in .epub format then in .mobi format in Windows Explorer, in the old days this was called the file manager, and turn on the details by right clicking in the windows explorer, click view, then details. Then look at the size of both formats and store which ever is smaller.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote