View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 01:09 PM   #26
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
I use it mostly to record the books I've read and my ratings. Don't do many review. I suck at reviews
LOL! Same here. I like reading people's reviews but I myself never post any. I use Goodreads to rate the books I've read and to add books that I want to read. I look at the recommendations, follow my favorite authors, I like looking through the Listopia section, stuff like that
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote