View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 06:12 AM   #4
DrZoidberg
Connoisseur
DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrZoidberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I suggest you go to http://www.anypdftools.com/ and get their free tool and give it a try. (only free this February)

Dale
Cool. This worked like a dream. Thanks, it's a shame it's only free for a short while. I'll have to get cracking with my converting.

edit: ok, I see now that it created a file almost 50 megs large which is well... quite bizarre. It's covered with transparent images which well... are transparent, and therefore useless. I need to figure out how to remove these before I'll call this a success.

Last edited by DrZoidberg; 02-09-2010 at 06:34 AM.
DrZoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote