View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:08 AM   #291
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
I can't understand what the kindle does when reaching the memWarnLevel (if it is supposed to do something other than logging).
I guess, memWarnLevel value is processed by /usr/lib/libappmgr.so library. Looking at strings, contained at that library, I think it sends LIPC event appMemoryAboveWarnLevel, when app's memory consumption reaches memWarnLevel value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
Anyway, do you think I can do something (other that improving my coding skills to avoid memory leaks)?

Is there a way to find weak spots in my code?

Thanks a lot!
Nope, sorry. Maybe your problem isn't memory leaks anyway. I was just speculating.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote