View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Kobo Touch (with free leather case)

EDIT: Sold.

I'm selling my Kobo Touch that I received as a gift in August. I only used it for two months and then bought a Nook Touch in October. I've been using the Nook since then and have no need to keep the Kobo anymore, so I'm selling it.

I've done a factory reset on it, so it's back to the way it was when I first got it. There's no damage to the unit, no scratches on the screen; I take very good care of my electronics and so it looks like new.

I also have a leather case for it that won't fit my Nook and so I can include that for free. The case is a $30 value. It is made for Kobo 1st and 2nd edition, so it's a little bit taller and wider than the Kobo Touch, but I inserted a piece of styrofoam into the bottom and painted it black, so that the Kobo Touch would fit into it snugly and the styrofoam isn't noticeable. If you don't want the case, however, please let me know so I don't have to send it; it will cut down on shipping costs.

I also have the original box the Kobo Touch came in, but I'm not including that to keep shipping costs down. If you want it, please let me know. Or if you want the booklet and stickers that came with it, let me know and I'll throw those in.

I'm asking $90 + shipping for the Kobo with the case. If you're interested, PM me with your address and I'll calculate shipping costs and let you know how much it will be in total.

[Images too large - MODERATOR]

Last edited by tecweston; 11-11-2011 at 06:56 PM.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote