Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 10:55 AM   #195
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
You Pick: Free or Darned Near Free

Time for Choose Your Deal.

This weekend (through Sunday, October 31st) you can get Boomerang for free at Smashwords using coupon QM47J.

Or you can help stimulate our still rather snoozy economy just a tad by investing just under a dollar at Amazon ($0.89), Barnes and Noble (also $0.89), Kobo (yep, $0.89), Diesel ($0.99, hey, where'd that come from?) or Sony ($0.99). Also $0.99 at Apple.

Latest review:

Review by: Carol on Oct. 23, 2010 : star star star star star
I loved this book! Alan Hutcheson is a very talented writer. I am amazed at how he set the stage for this story. Each chapter of the book details the events of different characters that in the beginnning seem unrelated. However, as the story unfolds, each character or set of characters are drawn from places as far away as Australia to a little house in Arizona. Once each party involved in this tale find their way to a dark, soggy Arizona backyard in their pursuit of a handcrafted boomerang, the conclusion of their quest is delightful, entertaining, and satisfying . The characters are funny - some are wonderfully likeable, and some you just like to hate. I plan to read this book again sometime soon!

Thanks!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote