View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
@Tony You're right, I just noticed it now. With only Calibre running, when I eject the reader, only the Reader drive is ejected, but the Launcher drive remains on the desktop. Even when I manually eject Launcher, it still says "Do not disconnect" on the Reader's display.

With Sony's eBookLibrary software running in the background though, when I eject through Calibre, both drives are ejected and the Reader's screen only displays "USB connected" instead of "Do not disconnect."
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote