View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #167
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnighthyperion View Post
so is this possible to do through windows
It's possible, but you still need to mount the filesystem somehow. I know that tools exist to mount Linux filesystems in Windows, but I've never used any of them.

Quote:
Difflugia, seeing how you know how to root this, I'm guessing that you're not just the average joe in programming.
I do embedded software development for a living and I kind of have a fetish for anything that fits the description of "small computer". Additionally, most of the information that I included in my previous post already existed earlier in this thread, so I wasn't exactly starting from scratch.

Quote:
do you think there is any way to put vanilla android with a custom rom that allows overclocking? so far the root has been working great. thanks a lot
Possible and likely are two different things. If someone wanted to port something like CyanogenMod to the Vox, nothing's stopping them. Since nobody seems to have done that (I've looked) and the Vox hardware was obsolete almost as soon as it hit the market, I don't expect that anyone will feel motivated enough to do so.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote