View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 05:01 AM   #43
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
I gave up on hoping that Kobo would address obvious bugs a long time ago, and have perforce learned to live with some them because the tradeoffs of the Kobo shortcomings vs. other alternatives falls on the Kobo side for me at this time.

However, it's not an ADE issue, as I have only non-DRM epubs on my Glo.

I will never buy books from Kobo or B&N as long as they use DRM.
As far as I know, any epub file used the Adobe code whether it is DRMed or not. As the about file says, "contains Reader Mobile software under license from Adobe Systems Inc".
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote