View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:17 AM   #7
Aerys
Connoisseur
Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.

Device: iPad 2 & Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcm52 View Post
Hi Everyone, I am a Kindle user but have also a Nook Simple touch just because of the epub format. Do you think that epub has any advantages on mobi that may justify owning the two devices just because of the format, once I clearly preferer to use the Kindle ereader? JFY, I have had some bad results converting original formats on Calibre or similar converters. Tkx for your help.
Well personally I like the EPUB better since it's easier to build/debug/convert from rather than MOBI but then again Amazon has the better content environment as far as "books" are concerned.

Oh, AFAIK this only applies to e-ink readers since if your using a tablet there is no need to own 2 devices because of the ebook format because you can install your preferred reader app each to handle epub and mobi.
Aerys is offline   Reply With Quote