View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 02:26 PM   #121
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I am seeing the behavior in all the various versions of sigil. 5.3, 5.906, 5.907. Do I need to just uninstall or eradicate all of them and try to install .907 again.

The word is there, until I try to put in a new one..that makes it disappear...Presto chango...it's too early for Halloween tricks!

Latest update...now the dictionary directory button points to hunspell_dictionaries, but the folder is empty. Those files are where the executable is under Program Files.

Dopey me, it may have pointed there all the time. I was looking at the navigation pane, where Favorites was highlit, but as I look above I see it points to user....hunspell dictionaries, an empty file. My excuse is I am fighting a cold today, so my brain is in neutral.

If I add three at once, they are all there, until I close the preference dialog box and then open and add another word. Adding the word, erases the previous ones. When the dialog box is reopened, they are not visible. The word stays in default until the preferences dialog is closed the second time, at the point, default changes to only include the new word.

Last edited by mrmikel; 10-26-2012 at 03:09 PM.