View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #17
MattW
Connoisseur
MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MattW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS 505, Sony PRS T2, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebmr View Post
This really installs on an European T2? (The file is identical to the one you can download from Sony's US website.)
I just installed the file the Sony software offered me to install (the location of the Sony software is set to US, however). My reader was bought in Germany and has that strange firmware restriction that does not allow me to select US as my region (and store).

It has kept this annoying restriction with the update (I only installed it because I hoped they'd changed their minds about that).

Matt
MattW is offline   Reply With Quote