View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
CJJ
Zealot
CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: laptop, iriver Story HD, Galaxy Tab2 10.1
New Firmware 1.29US

I thought I'd start a new thread for firmware Release Version 1.29 US

It downloaded successfully-Whew!

It booted up with release notes as my" Currently Reading". But it was the original text doc that came with the unit. Current through v1.14. So no lessons learned by iriver in this regard. What a joke. No new release notes found elsewhere either.

Main Option Menu seems the same as well as Settings Menu

I went in to the book I had been reading. No new menu options.

Page progress bar still flashes at bottom after page change.

Page numbers in margin are gone- Yes

and,

Nitsimp reported: "I just installed 1.29. I went to check, and found that moving from one jpg to the next in the directory works again. Yay! And this update didn't mess with my time settings. Even if nothing else was changed I'd be happy with it."

So I guess that's it. I'm hoping I missed something.
Pretty disappointing
CJJ is offline   Reply With Quote