View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 08:06 AM   #7
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You are kidding?! They pulled eReader from the app store. That really ticks me off. They break Stanza and now pull eReader.

Of course, my opprobrium is cast at Amazon for swallowing up Stanza to kill it off (where are the anti-trust enforcers?) and at Barnes & Noble for doing to the same to eReader (it used to let one buy books and download them). These were clearly anti-competitive moves.

I wonder whether the Justice Department would do anything with user complaints about both... they might not be willing to go after banks, but maybe they'd force the release of both apps in to the public domain and Apple to carry their updates.
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote