View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
two free anthologies (sci-fi and fantasy) from Copia

Like many of us, I suspect, I'm pretty fed up with Copia...

But, per an e-mail I just received, they are offering two anthologies:

Quote:
The Copia Book of Science Fiction gathers 20 masterful short stories by the likes of Philip K. Dick, Kurt Vonnegut, Philip José Farmer and the legendary Harry Harrison. Supernatural giants Tanith Lee, Gene Wolfe, Lawrence Watt-Evans and others take The Copia Book of Fantasy into a new dimension. Download 'em free. And tell your friends!
I am having trouble actually getting them to download (as with some other books from Copia), but I thought I'd throw them out here in case others can get them.

I'm not cutting and pasting links these days, but their top level website (typed in from scratch so it can't possibly have any "evil affiliate" tags) is www.thecopia.com and you can just search for the books from there.

Last edited by sufue; 10-12-2011 at 05:32 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote