View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #33
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
I always wondered if that was a picture of you that you display. Now I know for certain it is .
If you're really curious, I have a celebrity doppelganger that I don't mind sharing While I no longer look quite like that, the resemblance was uncanny when I was her age (waaaay back before I was a granny)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
I heard one of these older women say she contemplated buying an ereader because she had heard you could download so many books for free. She apparently wasn't aware that there could be something wrong with downloading at least some of these books. (Actually in our country it is legal to download.)
I download plenty of free books, all legally offered for free. There's a difference between "downloading free ebooks" and "pirating".
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote