View Single Post
Old 01-25-2008, 08:27 AM   #15
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I have been exchanging emails, and have learned that Jinke wants 500 piece order (at $230 a piece) to be paid for and shipped in a single lot.

Forget it. Even if I had $120k lying around, I could think of better ways to invest it.
That sounds natural, obviously they have to protect themselves. The only way to do it would be, as previously mentionned, the Naeb way.

As a warning though, there aren't enough people interested here to form a purchase group. It has been tried in 06, when there were only two eink choices available, to form such a group for the acquisition of the then all new Bookeen reader.

If trying it tempts you, I would be willing to go for the V9!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote