Thread: Silliness Distract me pls D:
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 03:50 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
i'm not really asking for help. i do want to chat with people, though xD

*ropes you* stay D:
Good. Just double-checking. Some few people have been known to start a thread in The Lounge with an Unutterably Silly tag and then actually expect help? Craziness. As it is, that ATDrake above has been borderline helpful, and I'm currently giving him the virtual stink-eye for befouling the Silliness with potential usefulness. Bad ATDrake! Bad!

Cheers,
Marc (about to be distracted by pizza...)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote