View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #9
speedlever
Fanatic
speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.speedlever can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PW2014, PW2012, iPad Pro
I found this just now from another post just down the list:
If you have a Wifi+3G, and you send it to the @free.kindle.com, it will only download once you're in range of Wifi. If you're out and about, you won't get the delivery.

If you have the WIfi+3G and you send it to the @kindle.com addy, it will download via Wifi if you're in range, for free, or via the cellular connection if you're away from wifi, in which case it charges you.

Since I have a wifi only K3, I can only d/l when in range of a hotspot so I'll never get charged and don't need to worry about setting my max fee to $0.00.

I should have clarified that I d/l my non-Amazon purchases to my PC and via calibre, send them via email to my K3 using the @kindle.com address. I only sideload if the filesize is too big to send via email.

I haven't tried Project Gutenberg yet. Will have to check them out.
speedlever is offline   Reply With Quote