View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #11
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
You do realize the Wifi Kobo and Wifi Kindle cost the same?
not when you factor in import costs and potential currency exchange rates .

That said, I'm sure that the kindle 3 is quite a bit faster. I had the chance to take a look at a kindle 2 and it was slightly faster than the kobo wifi, but way faster than the original kobo (Pre 1.8 firmware). Personally though, I don't find it to be a problem as the page turn on the kobo takes about the same amount of time as it does for my eyes to go from the bottom of the page back to the top - ie, relatively no delay at all. *shrug*
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote