View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 12:37 AM   #2
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Well, I'd let you know my experience, except that I still don't have my PRS650. Here I sit after close to a month with the lighted cover and no reader to put in it.

The non-shippment of the reader is especially irksome, considering that Border's is now giving free covers and even Sony is giving free gift cards. I order early on and not only do I still not have a reader, but I get screwed out of all the promotions.

As of today, the response from Sony is that they are "investigating" and will get back within 48 hours. I hope that they do a lot more than just investigate the matter.

Unhappy consumer -- Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote