View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:01 AM   #7
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limmer View Post
I am not all that tech savvy. I do not want to have to download another software. Why can't the one made for my reader do it? (not meaning to snark at you, i get very snippy when I have nothing to read,)
By using another program to transfer your ebooks to the Kobo, it allows you to isolate the problem. If the ebooks transfer fine using Calibre then the Kobo itself is not at fault.

I have a Sony reader as well and the software is patchy at best. So dodgy bundled software can be an issue for all ereaders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
This sounds like it is books in Kobo format, and not ePub. Probably a corrupted database?
Kobo does not have a native closed format. It uses ADE ePUB for it's main format.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote